We hope you will be greatly a-moo-sed by the legen-dairy Cowshed.
A playful but subtle farmyard theme runs throughout this tent and it’s milking-parlour green enamel lamps and cow-skin rug are an udder joy. The Cowshed is the twinkle in our eye and ensures a smile on even the most austere of faces. At nightfall, why not bask in the eco hot tub and have a soothing, moo-d-lifting massage. And of course, feel free to stay up pasture bedtime 😉
Inside each open-plan tent you’ll find all the modern day essentials along with a few of life’s little luxuries including vintage books, nostalgic board games and a few unearthed and repurposed curiosities.
Some extra luxuries
Included in your stay is sufficient firewood as well as a bag of charcoal and kindling and a box of eco firelighters.
Each tent sleeps up to 6 adults: a double room with a king size bed and a room with a bunkbed (the bunks sleep adults too!) and a cabin bed (also king size) for those curious little travellers. All our beds are wonderfully comfortable with fresh soft cotton sheets & a warm duvet cover.
Your sleep is important to us!
Kitchen & lounge area
Here you’ll find:
- A comfortable leather sofa
- Dining room table & chairs
- Woodburner for heating (also doubles up as an oven)
- Full electricity with sockets available in each room
- A hairdryer is provided in each tent
- A fully equipped kitchen with gas hobs, a fridge freezer, wine cooler, dishwasher and crockery & cutlery.
Each tent has a luxurious en-suite bathroom with underfloor heating, heated towel rails, a walk-in shower and a lovingly hand-painted bathtub. The bathroom is within the tent so there’s no fear of getting cold feet when heading to the bathroom in the night!
Outside each tent is your very own private decked area looking onto the wildlife lake. It’s a wonderful place for togetherness and relaxation.
The decks feature:
- Scandinavian wooden eco-tub
- Picnic table and benches
- Hearty fire pit with seating made from the timber in the wood itself
- In between the lakes you will find our very own meditation stumps cut by our woodsman that peers over the lake and is perfect for early risers or dusk dwellers
Why not complete your stay with the following:
- English Breakfast hampers
- Continental Breakfast hampers
- BBQ hampers
- Weekend hamper
- Fresh Oysters and English Sparkling Wine
- Personal Trainer
(Additional costs apply)Extras Price List